Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I don't like anything new; can opener or a car. I am afraid I will destroy it because I don't want to read the manual to operate it. Same thing with this blogging thingy. When I was in Singapore I tried to keep my friends and daughter updated on my whereabouts through email. None of my friends suggested about me blogging--they don't even know how to open pictures I sent them thru Kodak gallery, can you imagine them thinking about me blogging? But my daughter got frustrated with me repeating things or not saying enough on my email so she said " why don't you blog?" "You mean blab?" " No, mom, blog...b.l.o.g." I said ok. I don't know the first thing about blog or where to start. She is not a good teacher so she told me to go to the website and "just play with the buttons."

So here I am...blabbing, I mean blogging. I think.

1 comment:

chelsea23 said...

Ha ha ha, Ritchie you are crazy. I think the blog was a great idea. Your doing a great job with it