Friday, June 20, 2008

Just another day

Chat and I met for an Indian lunch today and food always tastes better when she pays. I filled myself with biryani and naan I almost could not walk back to the car. I was not feeling my best today but I managed to stop by H Supermart and bought this puny mangoes. I told myself to stay away from the computer long enough so I could cook something. I always love to try new recipes (new for me anyway), I was going to try making the shepherd's pie using cornbread mix instead of mashed potatoes. I live alone so I don't normally cook but every now and then I like to experiment with simple one dish meal. The picture below are the ingredients for the pie, except the ground meat should only be half of what's in the tub. I will post the picture and the recipe once I make it. But for now, I need a break... I need to watch my Revelation video--again. Who said I'm addicted?




No comments: