Sunday, June 08, 2008

Dedicated to Journey and All OFW's Everywhere

Video Courtesy of Runner157 and DOBH- Thanks.





Journey is in Europe and Arnel with all the rest of the OFW's everywhere are away from their families. Money will not compensate for the pain of separation from your loved ones but I also understand the need to do what you have to do.
To Journey - I understand that as artists, money is not the main consideration. As Artists, you practice your art or you die. God created us with special talents unique to each one of us because as God said "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you, before you came out I have set you apart (Jeremiah 1:5) Use the talents that you have been given and continue blessing us with them. Until I see you in Dallas, my prayers are with you. And Arnel, I am praying for your family back home too.

To All OFW's - I SALUTE YOU GUYS!!! Thanks for the sacrifice you do for your family and most of all for keeping the Philippines afloat with your billions of dollars in remittances. Keep your heads high, stay focused and dream big. Don't let the corrupt politicians and leaders in the Philippines hinder you even when they bleed you to death with their "pre-requisites" crap. Always do the right thing and you will sleep well at night.
And by the way, It's ok to holler at your friend sitting 10 rows back on board any airlines and it's fine too to put on the stinkiest body spray. And if Malu Fernandez faints because of it just step over her but make sure you apologize in English, ok?

No comments: