Saturday, June 07, 2008

OMG! ARNEL'S SCARF COULD BE NEXT







Dunkin Donuts a 50 year-old company pulled their ads of Rachel Ray because of protests from a group of conservatives. Why? Because she was sporting a paisley scarf while touting a cup of DD coffee. Even if Anthony Bourdain maligns her every now and then, I love Rachel Ray…I mean her rainbow colored appliances. The paisley scarf worn and popularized by Yasser Arafat has become an insidious symbol of terrorism according to the article. Right here and now, I am telling you, I am PRO-ISRAEL and I wear on my neck a star of David pendant given to me as a 7th wedding anniversary from my late husband. But for the life of me I really did not think of this headgear to symbolize anything but to keep them Palestinians warm. I don’t know but do deserts have winter and snow? (I have been so busy ogling at Arnel Pineda I find no time anymore to research important stuff).
Here’s the link: Michelle Malkin » The keffiyeh kerfuffle
the complete article of how and why Dunkin D caved in. Which by the way, I believe is good. This journalist is syndicated in nearly 200 newspapers and websites. Her name is Michelle Malkin, a full bloodied Pinay. She has become very famous or infamous, that some creative blokes out there doctored her pictures to make her look not pretty. That’s why I am afraid to get famous; someone might feel compelled to photoshop my pictures. And make me look like me.

No comments: