Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day After the Rain

I planned to get in my car this morning and head south but with hurricane Gustav threatening to slap the gulf coast sometime this weekend, I was not really sure if I should go through with it. And at lunch yesterday, John told me in simple English : "You need to tell us where you're going and where you're staying so we know where to rescue you if something happens." Is my son in-law cute or what. When I was in Costa Rica he told Chat that "Your mom just can't get on the plane, go to another country without telling us then call us the next day that she's in trouble." And I was not calling for money either. I just wanted to excite Chat and hear her say -Mom, you're stressing me and it's not good for my skin.

I took a walk this morning and I just love it when it rained the night before
and the sun is about to come out with the ground still moist. Here's some pictures. While I decide what to do this next 3 days.





My Myers Lemmon and my calamansi-

- Main entrance gate to my apartment- my apartment building just right past the gate.

No comments: