Monday, August 04, 2008

Vanity Rare

In the early days of my blogging, I had 1 devoted reader - Me. Only when I bribed Chat to read it that it would go up to 2. One day she said she wasn't going to read it anymore. "Why?"
"Because you don't talk about me. I don't care if you talk bad about me, just so you talk about me." Vanity, all is Vanity. I wanted to but I was busy talking about important stuff...me.

One day it was her turn to bribe me. " Mom, now that your reader count is in the 5-digits do you think you can talk about me now if I give you one of my LV bags?" I agreed right away, but when she came to deliver it, it came with a warning, " Don't wear it when John is around, ok?"

Ok, I will wear it stealthily and I will talk about you stealthily, I thought. As you can see in my blog I have started talking about her but it's still not enough for her. Vanity all is Vanity.
Since she can't get me to talk about her the way she wants me to --she talked about me.

No comments: