Friday, October 31, 2008

Listless Days, Restless Nights

Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. Behold I would wander far away, I would lodge in the wilderness. I would hasten to my place of refuge. From the stormy wind and tempest - King David (Psalm 55:6-8)

The best of life is over and it's bitters double...I am sick at heart. I have outlived all my appetites and most of my vanities - Lord Byron


I called Chat today to tell her I want to move to Fisherman's Reach, NSW Australia where my cousin and her husband lives. "Mom, last week you were ready to move to New Mexico -you just want to go anywhere as long as it says "new". You're acting like Angelina Jolie - except that she has money and you don't." Oh, minor details.






Fishing in Oklahoma 2 weeks ago. Reason to move to Fishermans Reach. My motto: Simplify, Simplify. With internet connections of course.

No comments: