Tuesday, November 25, 2008

To Think or Not To Think

I woke up this morning startled because I just realized that my flight is tonite and not tomorrow night. This was how I missed my flight in Singapore 2 years ago. Leaving at 1:30 a.m on the 27th means I have to be at the airport at midnite tonight November 26th. Chat said I need therapy more than I need to travel if I had a hard time figuring this out.

What can I say? Well, I actually have two brains but one is lost and the other one is looking for it. Chat doesn't think it's funny that I had to call her to tell her that I have to leave tonite not tomorrow night. "Everyone knows that mom. Even the Korean pilot who hardly speaks English." Well, am glad she reminded me that I am flying Korean Air.

So I scrambled to get things done this morning, like : One more massage, one more pedicure, get my hair washed and massaged again even though I just had it done yesterday. And then eat more real food.

So let me post this now so I can concentrate on what I want to eat. This I will never have a hard time figuring out.

No comments: