Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My New Year is Resolved

To simplify my life I follow this simple rule: To those who know me, no explanation is necessary, to those who doesn't know me, no explanation is enough. So when I went off the edge 8 months ago and lost all my senses and sensibilities to Arnel Pineda, eyebrows were raised but who cares? I hopped on the looney jet and took off. Then I came back to earth and I swear I tried to be sensible and reasonable again. But really, why apologize for something that made me giddy?

So to start the new year, I went to YouTube and looked for My Arnel. And here's what I found.
I am not sure that I like him singing with other entertainers and I have my reasons for that, except to some extent it's ok.

And I just love this, where everyone is dressed to the nines but My Arnel is dressed in "I'm a rock star, who are you?" suit. He could have wrapped himself in Armani, but he chose to stay true to himself - and he outdressed them all.
That gives me the confidence that he will not be influenced by the company that he keeps. I like Lani Misalucha, but I just can't have My Arnel sculpted, scalpel'd or *Belo'd. If you know what I mean.





*Vicky Belo-cosmetic surgeon in Manila

No comments: