Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vegetables Again?

I grew up eating vegetables, and I don't mean once or twice a week but 3 times a day, every day of the week. It was just green vegetables, boiled and seasoned with salt and nothing else. Except on prosperous days, it came flavored with a fish head. It also came with a warning: Mom told us not to eat the head so she can reuse it - as a decoration, she says. I hated it that I can't eat the decoration. So I made a vow to myself that once I make my own money, I will never eat vegetables ever again.






I bought this bossam at Incheon airport on my layover last November.

So when I became an adult, I avoided vegetables like a plague. Except for Kimchi. And for my 2009 lifestyle change, I will now try to venture into the vegetable section of the grocery. Maybe eating vegetables after all, will help my brain - like, know why I even blog about vegetables?

No comments: