Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chat's cat

I never pushed for a grandchild because if Chat wasn't sure about kids, I for sure wasn't keen on the idea of getting stuck babysitting. So when she got Tigger, I thought it was the worst thing that happened to me, because I know I would be catsitting when they're travelling. And I don't like cats. Until now.
Tigger has ruled our lives.I have been trying to tell Chat to start deciplining Tigger because he found that he likes Chat's Balenciaga shoes and started eating them. I don't know how to discipline cats when they do that but I know it will not be going to Walmart and buying a cheaper brand for him to munch on. Chat got him 2 pairs of "cheaper pointy ones, because Tigger likes them pointy." I thought, how insane, but until I walk in her Choo's I'll never understand.

No comments: