Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th

I don't work out but I like to take long walks especially in the spring or fall but even with the heat today, I needed to walk off the cobwebs in my brain. (if that's possible) I made sure and brought my camera today. The back gate leading to the walking trail.

Start of the trail.
Then it leads to here, my favorite part because it will lead to the railroad track next to my refuge creek.
And voila---I love trains and railroad tracks. I skip-walk on the tracks paying attention that I don't get too consumed on my thoughts and not hear the oncoming train.

My refuge creek. In the spring and fall, it has more water. I don't care for lakes or ocean, but I love streams and creeks because I grew up and spent most of my childhood in the creek. I sit here after my walk and I always feel exhilarated.
Then back to my apartment- entrance gate with little flags - Happy 4th!!!

No comments: