Monday, July 27, 2009

What's for Dinner

I was hungry for grilled chicken today, it was all I could think of at work. So I stopped by the grocery store picked up some thighs with skin.

There's no science to it, I just rub it with some cajun seasoning(Sylvia's or Mike's)pop it in the broiler for 30 minutes.

And here it is. Now bake it for 30 more minutes or so.

And time to eat. This goes very well with rice of course but today I just wanted to eat with cold rice vermicille. Everyone knows I don't like veggies unless it's kimchi or pickled. I Pickled cucumber and carrots the other day because my friend Flora gave me some cucumber. I like to eat rice vermicille with nuoc mam - more like the Filipino version of dipping sauce except that for the cold vermicille I like it with a little sweetness.
Now time to hit the sack, I mean, after I brush my teeth.

No comments: