Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year

Last night, new years eve I went to bed at 7:17pm and didn't wake up til 530 a.m. When my friend called this morning and asked me what I did last night, I said, "I wouldn't know- I was asleep." But I know what I did before I went to sleep. I went to Sprouts and bought cheese, grapes, pears and 3 bottles of red wine -3 bottles? yeah, because it was on sale for 10 dollars. (Zanax will never go on sale, you know.) Then I made the dough for my bread this morning. I woke up at 530 and shaped and baked it.Wasn't sure how I want my bread shaped so I decided clover leaf because I miss Luby's Cafeteria rolls.Let it rise, brush with more butter and bake.The cheese is optional but you can sprinkle it on top after you take it out of the oven. I tried one, I don't really care for it-just as well so I can have more with my wine.

No comments: