Sunday, January 24, 2010

While She's Asleep

When I first met Cynthia, I immediately liked her but true to myself, I drew the line how far she can enter my world and how much space she can occupy -because I don't like to be crowded in. She continued to show interests in me and even concern when she doesn't hear from me. She likes to give hugs and I don't - unless you're male and clean. Ok, so I'm sick in the head. But Cynthia trained me to give hugs readily, because regardless if I liked it or not, she was going to hug me. Then we became close - so close that when she closes her eyes, I feel tired. Ok, maybe that's a stretch.
She knew how to handle my panic attacks and my other head issues so I kept her as my friend, and surprisingly she also kept me. And life was going great until yesterday. Cynthia was sick all week last week, and now she's on an induced coma with the ventilator because of a burst aneurysm. I created a blog for her to help me cope, but mostly so she can read it when she wakes up. Here.

http://cynthiarueca.blogspot.com/

No comments: