Monday, February 01, 2010

Sluggish Today

Today is February 1, 2010 and I don't feel like writing but to my blog readers who are my inspiration to keep blogging and write my book, I have to keep going and hopefully you will crawl with me to the finish line.

This morning I received a one line email from my editor: Is it a book yet? Yeah, right. Regardless that I arrived without money, I can say I have arrived because, I don't do anything now except what I've always wanted to do - read and write. But if God calls me home before I finish writing this book, I will die begging.

"I can finally call myself a writer," I told Chat the other day. "You are a writer." she said. True in a sense because I have all the characteristics of a writer: a recluse with mental issues and broke. I can handle keeping the first 2 but I would like to improve the 3rd one. I've never wanted anything but to write this book, but more than that is to finish it. And right now I need something magical to happen like...stay focused in writing this book? Because the only way to improve "broke" is to stop being a writer and become a published author. Whadya think?

No comments: