Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sweat and ground worm

I just got back from the gym. And no, don't get any ideas, I went there to use one machine - the treadmill, because it's too cold to walk outside. I excercise for my health not for my looks, but I wondered about men and women who are svelte and trim already, and yet, you see them laboring, like they're workers from a third world country. You see these people labor on these machines so devotedly, you wished your co-worker worked this hard.

Take this guy who was already there when I arrived. Which, by the way, already gave me an attitude because he had the tv on so loud. This guy was very lean, so I know he was not pounding on that treadmill at speed 100 or maybe 1 trillion or whatever high number it was, for his health. He was pounding on that treadmill in the hope of catching something, and I know it's not to catch a cold either. He was running so fast, his eyes looked like it was going to pop out of it's socket. And the vein on his temple turned into a ground worm and changed colors: from green to pink to freaky blue, then back to just plain freaky. I swear, that could not be good for his health. Or for anybody's health.

After 2 minutes of watching him, I got so tired, I figured I didn't have to exercise anymore. I raised my heart rate just trying to control from vomitting. Call me old fashion, but, wet men I just can't do. At least not while I'm sane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 320 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?