Sunday, April 18, 2010

A week ago...

I know, I know. It's wrong. Stealing is wrong. There are so many reasons why I prefer flying non-American based airlines. One of them is, their flight attendants are nicer and they serve your meals in real eating utensils. Plastic utensils are fine, but who wants to steal them?

Chat and I took Lufthansa to Europe and as we were landing, as Chat went through her purse, she found the cute little spoon that I dropped in her bag while she was asleep. She thought it landed there on it's own from her tray, so she was going to give it back to the attendant. I told her I put it there. She said something like, ghetto, can't take you anywhere. Accompanied with the rolling of the eyes. But hey, I won't make a habit of stealing Lufthansa's spoons, I promise. I only do that on my first flight with any airline, especially if the spoon has their name on it. Ok, so I'm ghetto.

Anyway, while we were in the border of Germany and France,I picked up French and Bulgarian. And I don't mean the language. Actually, they didn't care about the mother, they wanted to get to Chat.Emil and Daniel, both from Bulgaria. And both married.This one here is French, and spoke no English. I have no idea what his name is except he wanted to take pictures with us, and Chat wanted to play with his dog.

No comments: