Friday, June 18, 2010

One of the reasons why I miss Europe....the street market. Artisanal cheeses!!! Strasbourg France.

Normal people would feel depressed and gloomy on gloomy days, I am different. Gloomy days perks me up! Black Forest, Germany.
Dejann, he's Bulgarian and a very shrewd waiter. On a piece of napkin he drew a bee buzzing over a flower, hen he told me the bee was him and I was the flower. He knows how to make a dead old woman come out from the grave. Chat gave him a big tip not for being a good waiter, but for making her mother giddy and act like she's 17.
I don't speak German, he doesn't speak English so who knows what his name is. The only word I understood was mama, when he said "mama ich liebe dich". So I responded "papa ich liebe dich." Chat said we were telling each other "I love you." Oh well. It could have been worse.

No comments: