Saturday, June 05, 2010

We Con the World


Everyone believes in God, but do we believe God when He told Abram to leave Mesopotamia and go to Canaan and that He will make him a great nation? And that He meant what He said when He said the following: Genesis 12:2-3

"I will make you a great nation

I will bless you and make your name great

I will bless those who bless you and

I will curse him who curses you

And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed"

Ponder on the first 4 lines and ask yourself why that itty bitty group of discards became a nation in 1948 and in spite of the constant attempt to annihilate them they still exist.

Now the last line --you don't have to go to school to know that it's the Jewish people who blessed us with the greatest inventions in medicine, technology and the entertainment industry--- just Google them. And while you're at it...Google Sergey Brin. See where I'm going with this?

I've always said if you don't believe in God, just watch the Jews and Israel. And right now Israel is getting so much criticism from the rest of the world because IDF killed 9 people on a Turkish flotilla.

No comments: