Sunday, September 05, 2010

Remembering Los Cabos

The last two nights, I've been hanging out at Starbucks until midnite. Starbucks has bad coffee, but they have the highest caffeine, that's the reason why people go there. Whatever happened to the old fashioned coffee shops? Where they serve Lavazza or illy in ceramic cups? I love this one in Cabo,if only they serve it ceramic cups.



Next time you're in Cabo, stay at Casa Bella Boutique Hotel. Maria Elena, the owner is awesome. Momoy, the daughter runs the hotel and she is fantastic.The hotel is walking distance to everything; the marina, great restaurants and shops. Because I was there for a month, I rented an apartment instead of a room, my apartment was at the back of the hotel building which has a gate that opens next to the store The Tequila Factory. Carmen will give you free tasting all day long.
The courtyard.
My bedroom on the second floor.
The kitchen and living room.
If you go, tell Momoy I sent you, but don't blame me if she charge you double. Seriously, tell her you know me.

No comments: