Saturday, September 11, 2010

Why He Didn't Call You....

I went on two dates this year, and it about killed me. It's too much work! The first one used the word marriage in every sentence and how he could see himself marrying me. Duhh, I could see that too. And why not? After all,I'm a very good catch.I wanted to tell him this but I was afraid he would believe me and stalk me until I married him. Not that I am against marriage, but when I asked him to list down his properties and he only listed two --a wheelchair and a handicap equipped van, of course I have an aversion to marriage.

The second one forgot his hearing aid. And God knows I don't have the patience to repeat words to you if you're older than 2. We women like to say that we don't like men staring at our breasts on the first date, (I think it's ok after the first date, or we'd wonder why you don't.) but believe me, I'd prefer that over him focusing on my lips.

If you don't believe me that dating is hard work, then tell me why there are people who make their living advising men and women how to behave during the dating period. Read this.

No comments: