My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning and yet, I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right? - Charles M. Schulz
My life is exactly that -no direction and no goal. And yet, I'm not sure if I am unhappy or happy.
What I'm sure of though, is that I hate people who's always happy. I have a friend who's always in the best of moods and laughs at everything --even at the funeral. Of her husband. (And I hate her more because she won't share whatever it is she's smoking.) I am seldom happy but there are a few things that tickles me once in a while. Like:
1. When I open my eyes in the morning and realize that I haven't died.
2. When I can get out of bed. (without having to coax my legs to move)
3. When I can go to the bathroom, and I mean, go without laxative.
4. When my gray roots are not visible, even if you have your glasses on.
5. When I am sure of the answer to the question: Do I need a man?
And lastly, I am most happy when I can say the word "menopause" and not associate it with wrinkled, dry prune.
Sugar Cube House - We thought you might like to see this tiny house which will be in our book titled, Building Small, published by Popular Woodworking Books, and will be in t...
3 hours ago