Sunday, January 02, 2011

It's the New year?

My friend Juliet once asked me why I don't have ads on my blog, and I said, "Well, because it makes the page look messy and dirty and I don't like it." She says, "Well, you're poor so you can't really afford not to have a messy looking blog." So, I thought: It's the new year let me get messy and put on the "Adsense" tab. On my last post, I mentioned that Colin Farrell and Jeff Bridges are "delicious" so now you see ads on cookies and burgers pouring down on the bottom of the post. Now, my question is: Assuming that ya'll would really click and buy something from those ads, how will Adsense pay me, since I haven't told them where to send me the money? I guess, I need to figure out where to sign up, huh?

Anyway, when I was in Cabo San Lucas I've made some friends and they sent me a set of pillow cases for Christmas, but the person they sent it through only gave it to me yesterday, which I felt is more fitting anyway because yesterday being the first day of the new year. It is hand made and I love it so much, I don't know what to do with it; frame it or really use it under my head. Regina, Ricardo, Ricky, Luis and Abraham....gracias desde el fondo de mi corazón.

No comments: