Sunday, March 06, 2011

When I was hungry (part 2)

My friend Jojo is a pastor and professor at a bible college here in Cebu and today, I went with her and her students to the dumpsite where they're going to start a ministry because Chat is funding the mission. About 10 pastoral students came, and here they are in
the tricycle all ready to go. Up into the heap.

Because it's a Sunday very few scavengers were there. Here's one of the girls who live there with her find.
Here's Maricel 24 years old with her son Daniel and daughter Lyka. When I mentioned that I love her kids name, she said because her kids are "celebrities." Lyka kept falling down and kept laughing because she was drunk. Her father was inside the tent drunk and gave her sips from his glass. Ok, now Lyka is dressed so she can go with us. But this 2 won't even face me regardless how I coax them.





No comments: