Friday, April 15, 2011

Memory or lack of it

When I forget that worrying is bad for your health, I worry about my loss of memory. Today, I got very frustrated because I could not find my glasses. I am not totally dependent on this glasses as long as I am in the house, in fact, I don't use it around the house. (I find that my house stays clean when I don't have them on.)But I am totally useless and dangerous without them on outside of my familiar surroundings. As I was going out the door this morning I could not find my glasses, and with this postage-stamp-size apartment I got, you'd think that finding it would be easy. I turned the place upside down, but they were nowhere to be found. I got agitated, weary, worried. I thought food would help calm my nerves, so I opened the refrigerator and you guessed it.....my extra set of eyes were cooling nicely in the middle shelf of the refrigerator. Instead of feeling happy that I found them, I got more mad because I know someone placed them there, I just can't remember who.

No comments: