Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Whatever

I once told you that I was looking forward to arriving at 50 because I felt that when a person turns 50, he or she is entitled to get ridiculously crazy or charmingly insane without having to explain. And really, no one should be questioning that because we have paid our dues.(however much that is) So when I turned 50, I milked every opportunity to go insane and my only explanation is that "because I want to." Now that I'm way past 50, my new obsession is this ugly, scrawny, why-did-you-stray into my life cat. Yesterday was the second day of my baking class and I got very anxious sitting there, I didn't want to stay because I wanted come home and be with "my cat." When I came home, here he was oogling at this cuter-than-him baby cat. Don't ask me where this baby cat came from...there's thousands of them here.


I really am bored with my baking class because it's too long..6 hours a day for 4 days, but I go because I look forward to the lunches they serve. The first day it was grilled pork belly, so even though I don't really want to go today, I will because I don't want to miss lunch. Ok, so I'm ghetto.

No comments: