Friday, July 29, 2011

Of cats and men....(again)

When a man cuddles with me, it makes me feel needed and wanted, even sultry, but then, quickly it gets to feel retarded that I'd think of telling him: Get off already! (there! I've always wanted to say it). But when Chat's cat sits on my chest and plop his stinky behind on my face, I get cross eyed from his "I'd cuddle with you when I want to" cuteness. But I can't cuddle with my cat here in Cebu. Here's why. Can you even recognize him from the dirt?




I hate to show the above pictures to Chat because she just sent this box of dewormer and grooming kit via Fedex. She can't understand why Winn is full of worms and why he can't sleep with me.

I know you're saying, can we talk about something else? We're sick and tired of hearing about your cat. Well, what else is there to talk about? My life has become so boring, I would have to pawn my kidney so I can afford excitement.

No comments: