Friday, September 09, 2011

Forgetting to forget

Everything that I could mess up, I did. I got locked out of my email address because I kept entering the wrong password. A sane and thinking person would have stopped to think and reflect. Did I do that? No. I went to look for more things to mess with. I decided to go online to view my bills, and proceeded to see if could manage to get locked out of there too. I succeeded. I don't know about you, but have you had one of those days where you feel like a wind up car stuck on the edge of the carpet with the motor roaring, threatening to flip over?

I desperately want to open my head, take out my brain and give it a good washing; scrub it clean from the cobwebs and dusts and get rid of that wrapped in a rubber band feeling. But inspite of this malfunctioning of my brain, it is not without some benefits. You see, there are things in my life right now that makes me sad and anxious---when I am thinking about it. But I forget that I'm supposed to be sad and anxious, so I don't. Ain't that cool?

George W Bush said that when he was young and irresponsible, he was young and irresponsible. I say, now that I'm old and forgetful, I am old and forgetful and seldom do I feel like a wind up car anymore. Most days, I just feel stuck and ready to flip over. But am not worried because I still remember to blog---regardless that it's few and far between.

No comments: