Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's not food poisoning

Since I got back here in Dallas, I have been struggling with respiratory allergies and I just could not feel good. Then the other night about midnight, I was so nauseated but unable to vomit, I felt the floor spinning and I was sweating cold sweats. This symptom is the same as what I had in 1996 when I had food poisoning in Cebu, eating clams. But I doubt that this is food poisoning. I think this is because I have been watching tv and this is motion sickness, what with having to move my eyeballs around on that 60" screen. Ok, I'm ghetto, we've already established that, but believe me, this symptom didn't start until a week ago, the day when I didn't go to sleep til 1 a.m. watching Netflix. To prove my diagnosis, I bought this conch yesterday and ate it like I'm on death row on my last meal. I ate these and slept on the floor, away from the temptation of that nausea emitting screen.See, I woke up feeling good this morning.

No comments: