Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Where's the beef?

I went out for my walk this morning and I had to cut it short because it was too windy. Walking on the treadmill is always a last resort for me, because I prefer walking on the pavement, so I came back and made breakfast. I can survive all day without a full meal as long as I have bread, and even if I have a full meal, I still don't feel full unless I eat bread.(I thought you need that trivia.)



Ok, so I am always in a "starting" mode, but "never finishes anything" according to my ex-(whatever). I am thinking of not eating meat anymore. Considering that I don't eat vegetables, this is an elephantine project.
I like some fruits so I'll start with them.

1 comment:

MiMi said...

Tons of papaya!?!?! Constipated much? Have you tried putting sugar and kalamansi (or lemon squeeze on papaya fruit??