Friday, January 27, 2012

Think fool, think!

My cat is very ill so he had to be admitted to the animal hospital. After the first day, I went back to check on what had been done and what they found out. Nothing. They were just going to observe him. My eye bags stretched with my eyebrows together with my raised voice. "He's in distress from his bloated stomach, and you're doing nothing?" "Well, ma'am we don't have an ex-ray machine." "What do you mean no x-ray machine, I saw you have one" "We don't have any chemicals for the machine ma'am." By now, I morphed into a mad woman.

What good is a smiling, gentle doctor (for animals or for humans) but stupid, who can not think proactively, who can not think critically, or think outside of the box. An idiot would know to call me to let me know that the critical test that was necessary wasn't done and should inform me so I can make my own plan of action. After 36 hours and only because I asked. Needless to say, I packed my cat and we left and moved to another hospital.

If you live in Cebu and you own an animal, you would not want to use Cebu Veterinary Doctors Hospital. I would not let any life form go near them, unless I decide to make cockroaches as my pets.

1 comment:

CHAT said...

Nobody puts Winnie in the corner!