Saturday, January 21, 2012

This week....

My friend arrived from Manila and always when she's in town, she completes my day...or in this case, week. Our first plan of going to another island didn't pan out so we just toured the city and hotel hopped, and this was made possible because she drove. As you would not find me behind the wheel (in this island) wriggle my way in and out of the latest SUV's and the carcasses of 2nd world war jeepneys.

Just for nostalgia, all these for 7 us dollars. I think it's too much for the same fruits that we didn't really pay much attention to when we were growing up.


I have changed the schedule with my rugby team; instead of me going to them, I now have them come to my place every Saturday afternoon. We tell stories, sing or dance and talk about God and man. Then we eat.

Then I bandage their external wounds, as I am not equipped to take care of the internal ones---emotional or mental.



.

No comments: