Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Vacation is over

My baby left this morning and I'm feeling a pang of pain deep in my gut. I am able to enjoy my days here in Cebu because I know I can always get on the plane and go back to my apartment in Dallas anytime I want, and knowing this also reduce the pain of missing Chat. Otherwise, I would not know how to live if I can't get to Chat anytime I want.

Don took Chat in and raised her as his own and in every way, the American way. He never discouraged Chat from having a relationship with her biological father, but as we all know, a father is nothing but a sperm donor if he does not partake in the raising and nurturing of that child, and yet, Chat is more than kind and gracious to her sperm donor. Whenever she's in Cebu, she always takes the time to see him.

No comments: