Thursday, May 17, 2012

Continuum (2)

Trust me, I didn't stomp and pout or beg for Chat to buy me this land. All I said was, "it would be nice if my Tonka truck, aka my red Ferrari comes with a land with a view." It's about an acre so I am thinking that I will now be able to have a place to use as a camp/retreat for the street kids. My plan is to bring 4 or 5 kids at a time,(this way, it's easier to contain them when they misbehave) let them stay for a week and teach them to plant organically, raise goats and chickens and have bible studies to learn how to live God's way. Then bring them back to the city after the 7 days, but those who show interest in staying and living as a farmer can stay. Chat doesn't know about this plan yet, but I'm sure I won't be pouting and stomping to do this either.

No comments: