Thursday, October 18, 2012

Two more rental payments and I will be released from my contract on this apartment. At first, I had mixed emotions about giving up my apartment here in Dallas and make Cebu my base, but now I am more focused on just getting out and starting anew. 

From this living room:
To this living room: Depending on your perspective, you can say that I've traded down. This is my living room at the farm right now.
I already have my crib in the city but next year since I won't have any rental expense I plan to build a real house on the farm. By real, I don't mean big, but it means it will have a spacious kitchen.  My plan will be to build the house way up to the right of this tree. It is more elevated therefore it will have a vantage view of the ocean and the hills at the back.
And this is the view down below.  I call this place Molave because of this tree.

No comments: