Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Pig

Omg. I have to scramble and work this desktop that I haven't used in ages because my Netbook crashed and I don't know how to fix it or where to begin to fix it. And it's setting me up for a major panic attack especially with all the things I have to do at the last minute. But then again, I could have a "banger" (my Irish friend told me it means a heart attack) and who cares then about this other small stuff.  So I breath in and I breath out and I tell myself, as what I would tell my friends, "have a normal amount of perspective".

Ok. Think. Feast. Turkey. Pies. And grilled pork belly. Omg.  Yes, today is November 22, 2012, last Thursday of the month of November and it started out being called Thanksgiving by whoever those people are. But now, I think everybody just calls it pig day---we hog down and then sleep.

Allright everyone, before I go, let me share with ya'll one more time the principles I have started to apply in my life (I say started because I wasn't born nice and giving). 1. Giving does not always have to involve money. 2. Giving does not make you poor, hoarding does. 3. Black Friday is an appropriate use of word because every Friday after the first week of January, your weekend will always be black when you realize that there's more Fridays than there are dollars in your bank.

Remember: eat and sleep. Don't shop. Happy pig day everyone!!!

No comments: