Thursday, December 13, 2012

John McAfee, the software guru and millionaire is headlining on several major newspapers. The guy invented McAfee and several years later, sold it for several millions. He left Silicon Valley and chose to live a life of wanderlust and isolation. And he's branded an "eccentric", "bonkers" and "crazy". Because the man knows what he wants in life? "I have more money than I can spend in a million lifetime" he said.

He moved to Belize. And he has dogs, lots of dogs which makes a lot of noise which caused him arguments with his neighbors. Then one neighbor turned up dead. Then John turned up in Guatemala, illegally. He ran for fear of his life. Rumors say he killed the neighbor. I don't think so.

You see, this is why I've often said that to the utmost I admire people who can walk away from something big, something familiar and special. John knew to do that. I just hope he'll find his way, back to my life.

No comments: