Tuesday, February 19, 2013

All of my contemporaries have never seen Julius Caesar or even Abraham Lincoln, and yet, they believe without a doubt that these 2 existed and did what they did. But when it comes to Jesus Christ--the man who split history in 2 (BC/AD) they'd brush him off as a fairy tale....even with historical and archaeological evidence. And when I quote his sayings or talks about Him, they'd brush me off as a "fanatic". What the......?

I used to be strongly convinced that I was climbing the right ladder, after all, haven't we heard so often "there's more than one way to get to heaven"? But when I found out that my ladder was leaning against the wrong wall, I slowly came back down and rechecked my facts. No, there's only one way. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me."  I also found that books can give you information, but if you want  transformation, only the bible can fill that prescription.  I love reading memoirs  of famous living people and biographies of the famous or infamous dead ones, but I like Jesus Christ "biblia" the most, because I believe that after I am done here on earth, He's the only one who can get me advanced reservations to the smoking or non-smoking section seat in eternity. And of course, I'm saying this because I believe in eternity. But if you're not on the same page with me, then all I've said above is just hogwash.

No comments: