Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm hardly impressed by anything anymore. Although I would like to meet a man who is good looking inside out, financially secure and with his personal life in order....and yet, unimpressed and undeterred by it all, still choose to love God with all of his heart and mind. You know what I mean? The kind who enjoys all that luxury in life as a bonus, but knows without a doubt that it is just being lent to him. And that it will all need to be accounted for when he stand before his Maker.

Ok, how did I get in this reflective mood. It's because of this Singleness Awareness day, aka, Valentines day. I don't subscribe to it, even when I had a man because I'm a firm believer that love is not celebrated one day a year, but each day of the year. And sad to say, a lot of single people get so bummed out at Valentines. I was talking to a friend yesterday and he was rehashing the bad part of his relationship before it finally ended. Assuming that everything  he told me is true, I would say that his ex-girlfriend  had all the attributes of a dog, except loyalty.

No comments: