Sunday, April 07, 2013

I've already mentioned in this blog about the recent study which showed that 35% of the people subscribed to online dating are already married. ( And when anyone use the word "study" you better believe it) And there's also another study that showed that men tends to be more honest  when writing, than in an actual face to face conversation. This one I believe is true, even if they don't call it a study.

I am so having fun with this online dating I could write a book about it and may actually get published. This man didn't ask me for pictures but his first question was - "Is English your second language and how proficient are you? But don't worry, as long as you can read a cookbook and understand the difference between grill and bake." I'm so having fun with this online dating, I could write a book. Or throw up.

No comments: