Thursday, May 23, 2013

I arrived yesterday and this morning I took my early morning jog and I almost cried from happiness. A feeling of "undeserving entitlement" came over me; I could not begin to explain how kind and benevolent God has been to me. The reason for the sudden surge of gratefulness towards God was because I felt so happy being able to take my morning jog in a place so unlike my life in Cebu. In Cebu, regardless how early I get up to walk, I still have to deal with the noise of numerous public transportation and filthy roads. Not to mention my lungs feeling so congested from the humidity. In my gratefulness, I went to buy this basil and tomatoes to drop on the ground on the little space we have in this apartment. I want to see life blossom in this new apartment I have, until I come out of this foggy, trance like feeling and know what I want to do.

No comments: