Tuesday, May 21, 2013

In a few hours I will be heading to the airport to catch my flight back to Dallas. I was hoping someone would buy my lot in Manila so I can plan on coming back soon. I need the money to build a real house on my land in the island where my farm is now, but since it didn't happen, I may end up staying in Dallas longer. To work. Or get married.

I was hopeful that my ex who now lives in Malaysia was going to buy my lot. For the price I offered him, it should have been just a drop in the bucket for him. I suggested for him to buy it and give it to one of his exes or to one of his girlfriends and in doing so, he would be helping me too. But then again, I should know better to be hopeful about exes.....they're less likely to give you the time of day even if they're standing by Big Ben.

So, if on my next post you find that I'm already married, it's because I find marriage less work than working. I'm rubbing the Buddha's stomach for luck.

No comments: