Saturday, May 25, 2013

Today is the beginning of the rest of my life. In 2 hours I will meet my preferred choice in this online dating I got myself entangled with. Out of the 3 hard to pick choices, I've painfully let go of the other 2 and picked him. I joke and make light of things about dating, but seriously, I have 2 things that have to be met before I would even consider any serious conversation with a prospective husband/lover. First, his heart must love God more than me or he should not be after mine. If he truly loves God, he'll know how to love me truly. Second, he must be emotionally and financially generous. It's good to have a man with an impressive number in the bank, but if I have no full access to that, then I'd rather have someone who has less but gives me every penny of it.

I've probably mentioned the above in my previous posts but I just need to be occupied or distracted right now because I am anxious and can't think of anything to do or write. My brain is flushed out of my head and only thing left there are voices and I'm trying to shut them up because I'm unable to understand them. Oh well, this jetlag is evil.

No comments: