Monday, June 17, 2013

My life has become more complicated than ever. It was hard enough deciding where I belong; the Philippines or here in Dallas. And now adding Louisiana to the pot. I love it here in Dallas for the fact that this is where I landed and made a life for Chat and I when things were not working for us in the Philippines 27 years ago. This is where Chat and I had our "first" together of everything that mattered. But then again, that's just me. Set in my ways.

I resist to change violently, then I adopt to it and the cycle begins again....I don't want to change. So in time, I will be at home in Natchitoches with my redneck and them swamp people.

This is the town square. Looks like the inhabitants have evacuated the place to hide from the Japanese invaders. The whole town is dead on Sunday, even restaurants are closed. I don't know how to take this, but I guess, I will adopt soon.

No comments: