Monday, August 26, 2013

I have a simple understanding of why a man and woman should live together: so they can be a help to each other; emotionally, financially and spiritually. I expect the man to provide all 3 and the woman is supposed to be a helpmate--a helper alongside him. You can say I'm being traditional, naive or unrealistic but this is where I stand on the issue. And I stand by it strongly.

So when I watch right under my nose my nephew's wife sleeps all day, smokes, drinks and only gets her hands wet when she makes her own coffee, not to mention her beating him up when she gets drunk,  I feel like declaring a jihad against both of them. What kind of a man are you to take this crap from a woman who looks like a rolly polly. I can understand if he comes home to a drunk and lazy Halle Berry look alike, but to have to live with that lazy roll of lard? Oh well, let me shut up so I can call the Taliban and tell them to come pick up Bin Ladin's sister.

No comments: