Friday, December 27, 2013

Choices. Or lack of it. Life is full of choices but really, you can narrow it down to two; the right or wrong choice. Should I eat oatmeal which could help flush out my gut of gunk and makes me"regular" (I hate that word) or bacon, sausage and eggs that needs to be roto-rotered from my heart lining? Should I kill this fool or just  sell him to the Egyptians?

I hate choices. I also hate not having a choice. I have moved to another area of town-- a not so prestigious zip code which Chat calls " a town for commoners". There's one white people national chain grocery store within a 10 mile radius, with choices that are catered to the demographics of the area which is mostly Mexicans and Asians. One redeeming factor of this change of address is that I pay a 3rd of what I normally pay for rent and I am about a stone's throw away from all the Asian restaurants. Life is an adventure alright.

No comments: