Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Important thing to do today: Get a bank safety deposit box. Finally. I now have Kalya to leave my jewelries I have accumulated through the years. Because Chat doesn't like gold, I started selling some of them in the last 5 years, and converted it to cash to use to buy my farm in the island. (Also because I didn't want to have to worry about leaving them when I am travelling). Now things are starting to have a real purpose in my life, and I now have a long-term vision and purpose for my farm in the island. I want to get it ready and developed for when Kalya turns 5.  I am seriously looking into making my farm a "food forest" and I also want to start raising tilapia fish. There's no time to fool around anymore because I know that when Kalya turns 5, she will leave home and live the vagabond life. Just like me.


No comments: