Monday, March 10, 2014

It's been a week of me slowly weaning myself off of Lexapro because it doesn't do much for my anxiety, but now I'm reminded that it cures my insomnia as long as I'm on it. It's now 3:25 a.m. and I am wide awake, so I finally just got out of bed and made me a cup of coffee, munch on some pork skins and a bar of  Snickers chocolate. I don't keep candies of any kind in my pantry but Chat has left several bags of assorted candies which I forgot to give away last Christmas. So now it's very handy for nights (or morning) like this. Not cool. Definitely.

So what happens when I don't sleep? I get depressed. And what happens when I am depress? I start to not accept what is, not let go of what was and my faith struggles with what will be. Not cool. Definitely. So now I miss my old apartment, I miss my old life (what life?) And I am nostalgic for my old, old car. And I am weepy for my 2 dead cats---whose names I can't even remember. Or did I even name them? And just now, after my 3rd bar of Snickers and several pork skins, I am horrified for my arteries getting clogged and that I'd gain 27 lbs. by daylight. I better stop and wobble back to bed.

No comments: