Monday, April 28, 2014

I have lots of pictures to post but my card reader decided to quit at this time when it really matters, but it is what it is. While my life is finally purposeful and busy day to day here, I am just belly aching to get my ticket for the Philippines. I can't wait to get out of my layers of clothes and dress in summer shorts and tank tops---although Canadians are doing that now, I am still frozen to my buns.

I am ecstatic  with what the Lord Jesus has blessed us with in this new life He gave us, but this is not my life--- this is Chats journey. I am just the spectator and assistant to her journey.  Where I live or what I do will have some significance to the daily life of Kalya but it's not what matters from now on.
While Kalya has the greatest mom and dad I have ever met, she has the ultimate Creator and Protector there is. We could not love her more than father God does with her.  Every day she is in my arms I tell her that she is perfect not because she is physically perfect, but because God made her and loves her and that her hope is not in knowing that God loves her, but that the same God who loves her is able to protect her.

No comments: